Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Beware... (Whole50, Day 7)

I don't know if I remembered to announce it here, but I booked two shows with the Shakespeare in the Park folks (Silicon Valley Shakespeare) this summer!

I'll be playing the Princess of France in Love's Labour's Lost, which performs at the beginning and end of the festival (June and Sept) in San Jose and San Mateo.

I'll also be celebrating my first Shakespearean tragedy, *and* my first play in Sanborn Park (SVS's home theater) playing Portia in Julius Caesar.

I love this logo so much.
I thought The Ides of March was a nice day to share that. :-)

Food is still going ok. I forgot to wear my FitBit today and am kicking myself, but thankfully it's not a running day. Yesterday I started a new week on the 5K to 10K app, and tomorrow I'll be running again. I booked an appointment with a counselor for tomorrow night (mental health), and a dermatologist for the end of the month (skin health) as well.

I should make a "current and upcoming" projects list, until I figure out how to update my resume and IMDb page:

Current:
The Diary of Anne Frank (Margot Frank, performing April 9th and 10th)
#CompanionlessNymph18 (Mallory, airing on YouTube beginning March 16th)
NORMALPRACTICE (Mindy, released a few weeks ago, now available on YouTube)

Upcoming:
San Jose 48 Hour Film Project 2016
Love's Labour's Lost (Princess, opens June 10th)
Julius Caesar (Portia, opens July 29th)
The Country House (Susie Keegan, opens Jan 27th, 2017)
Inspecting Carol (MJ McMann, opens Nov 10th, 2017) !!!

Yeah I need to invest the time and money to build myself a website. I started one on Wix, and bought a domain name, ages ago, but it's expired now.

It's half-awesome and half-mind-boggling to have things booked that far out (20 months!) but there are still a lot of open months and spots. I'll also be auditioning for A Christmas Carol again in 2016, barring any schedule craziness. Ditto Silicon Valley Shakespeare's 2017 summer season, whatever they decide on. (I'm *still* crossing my fingers for Goodnight, Desdemona (good morning, juliet)).

Maybe by the end of 2017 I'll have hit goal weight? ... O_O is that giving myself enough time to be realistic?

And by then will I have saved up enough money for surgery to get rid of this frickin' extra skin??

Seems like this never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment