Friday, March 11, 2016

Crazed (Whole50, Day 3)

Three days in and feeling a little more confident. I brought my running gear and am hoping to head out a little later if the rain lets up. If not...well...I may need to just head to the gym or something and run on the treadmill, which I hate, but which would be better than nothing.

I *finally* remembered to weigh in this morning. At this moment I'm two pounds heavier than I was at the end of the Mostly50, 22 days ago. (Is my math right on the days? I have no idea. Late February.)

Two pounds isn't too crazy of a gain. And for the next month and a half I'm sure I can lose a little bit more weight, although over this last year or so it's slowed down considerably. I only lost 7 lbs on the Mostly50, which was disappointing, but I knew it'd be less than I wanted since I'd gotten so sick, and I'd added honey. I knew that. ...I still don't like it.

This morning I had leftover mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, and avocado for breakfast. It really helps me to eat a big breakfast and feel full when I get to work. I don't feel more awake necessarily, but it's comforting to have a full belly and not be too tempted to clean out my snack drawer (or the vending machine...or the piles of free baked goods we have lying around.)

Last night I got to film a few episodes of this video blog on YouTube that a local filmmaker and fellow Disney fanatic created. It's been online for 7 years and the star's been doing it since she was 15(!!). Anyway it was a fun evening and I'm excited to be a (tiny) part of the show, especially since it sounds like they might have me back for follow-up episodes.
Also starring Scarlett Johansson. Haha no, not really.
My cats were assholes last night and this morning and didn't let me sleep. I feel like a total slug. But! Tonight my friend Jen and I are seeing a show so that should be fun. And then it's the weekend...right? Yes. It's Friday, right?

My brain is complete toast today, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment