Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Losing My Edge (Whole50, Day 1)

So until Melissa just now asked if I was back on plan, I'd completely forgotten today was Day One. Thank goodness I remembered to make and eat a Whole30-friendly breakfast this morning of sweet potatoes, eggs, and chicken sausage. Yeesh.

Needless to say I completely forgot to weigh and measure this morning, so I'll do so tomorrow (I assume there won't be any massive changes between this morning and tomorrow, especially since I've been eating as though I was on-plan for the last week or so.) I just very much hope I haven't gained too much weight since the last Day +1.

I haven't run in over a week and I'm starting to panic. Part of it is because of the rain, part of it is because my mind is in pieces from being so busy between work, theatre, film, and regular life. If I don't run, I'll never get this freaking weight to come off. I'm thinking I need to do some research about running even when it's raining, and make sure I'm prepared, and then just do it.

I've started to get offers to work with local filmmakers, which has been completely awesome so far. I'm hoping to participate in the 48-Hour Film Project again this year. Tomorrow after work I'm filming a vlog post for a guy who's made short movies with a bunch of people I know, and he's really good. I'm a fan, so getting asked to work on one of his projects was naturally pretty kickass. Cross your fingers I don't make an epic idiot of myself (I sometimes do that).

So much going on...will post tomorrow with weight and measurement. In the meantime, day one of fifty has begun, cross your fingers I can make it to mid-April in one piece and lookin' a little better before the Ashland adventure. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment