Tuesday, August 23, 2016

One Month to the Half (Whole40, Day 15)

In a month I'll be in Paris. I'll run a 5K which I know I can do, and then a Half Marathon. The closest I've come to that so far is ten miles.

Oh, I ran ten miles on Sunday. I'm very pleased with myself about that. It was slow and tiring and I was sore afterwards, but otherwise I felt ok (no flu symptoms, no misery or anger). I listened to some of season 2 of Serial while I ran for about 2 hours and 15 minutes, and was very happy to get the little "you ran 10 miles!" badge on my app.

I need to get new running shoes soon, these ones are pretty beat up.

I auditioned for A Christmas Carol last night. If I'm cast it'll be my third year in a row with it. This year it's a different director (someone I know but with whom I haven't worked before). We'll see what happens.

And some friends and I are talking about signing up for the Hot Chocolate 15K in January. So........we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment