Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Rebooting (Whole40, Day 2)

Getting started yesterday went fine. I even managed to get out of the house in the late afternoon (after work and a dentist appointment) and go for a run. It feels nice to be back on track with the training. Tonight I want to get to the gym for cross training on the elliptical (if there's a machine available...those things get crowded).

I feel much bigger and more bloated since the start of our vacation, so I'm hoping some of the excess recedes this week (water and whatnot). I'm excited to get back to Julius Caesar on Saturday - we're now officially in rep (Three Musketeers opened the weekend I was away) so I'll be seeing the other show tomorrow night.

Bought a boatload of groceries yesterday and cooked up a bunch of things (going to be doing more cooking tonight, as well.) It feels nice to have the fridge restocked with ready-made meals.

...holy shit I forgot to weigh myself on Day One. DAMN it. Ok well I guess I'll go by my last recorded weight. Damn it, I'm usually better about these things. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment