Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Withdrawn (Whole25, Day 2)

I'm in the throes of some pretty icky sugar withdrawal right now. I was glad to enjoy treats on Thanksgiving and Black Friday weekend, but I think breaking up this WholeSomething so that I could indulge on those days was a mistake. I so want to end the year on a strong and healthy note.

So, we're back and I'm on the plan until Christmas Eve, when I'll weigh and measure and re-evaluate again.

All those treats really bloated me out and I was not happy with the weight on the scale Tuesday morning. >.< I know a lot of it will come off as water weight in the next few weeks, but still.

I'm considering how to schedule my WholeSomethings for 2017. If I want the weight loss to really and truly pick up again, I'll need to combine longer stretches of clean eating with (possibly) additional restrictions on starches and sugars just for fat loss purposes, plus continued and more varied exercise. I'm ok continuing the running training but I should find something to supplement that for long-term health and weight loss purposes.

It's all so adult and unappealing and stupid and I hate it and I'm just in a terrible mood because I want bread and cheese and also sugar and chocolate. And booze.

Blargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment