Monday, May 7, 2018

A Single Step (Whole70, Day 1)

Well, I've started (again) and I'm glad to be back on a plan.

I went to my 6AM boot camp class (even though I really, really didn't want to, haha). I took my first isotretinoin pill at 8AM and am anxiously awaiting the dry, chapped skin and cracked lips that everyone has warned me will plague me for the first few weeks. I ate my eggs and avocados, drank my black coffee, and have my chicken and Brussels sprouts (and plantain chips) packed for lunch.

Tonight I'll be doing laundry and cleaning, and setting aside (or tossing) a bunch of face products I can no longer use.

It's 9:30 and I'm already ready to go back to bed, haha. Oh! And it's day one of Girl Time (tmi...sorry) so there's that too.

It's just a big heaping helping of DAY ONE today. But I'm here. I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment