Sunday, June 14, 2015

Easy Like Sunday Morning (Whole50, Day 27)

Comedy of Errors is opened and I'm really pleased with it and having fun. We have an evening show tonight, and it's going to be strange (and bittersweet/ wonderful) to not be in rehearsals starting Monday. But I'll have a chance to do a LOT of chores and random things I've let slide for a while. I'm considering bumping my step goal back up to 10K and getting back to walking/ jogging every evening.

Today I made a massive breakfast with Whole30-friendly foods, since there's a lot to be done today.
Sweet potato home fries, eggs over easy, avocado (of course) and a new addition to my arsenal, coconut water!
It was delicious and very filling. And it was kind of nice to take some time to prep, cook and eat my own food again. 
*scarf*
Anyway, I have a bridal shower for a friend of mine to attend this afternoon for a sadly-brief time, after which I'm rushing back to the park for our first Sunday evening performance of Comedy. I'm hoping very much that the weather forecast is correct and the weather will be, mercifully, a little cooler than it has been recently. 

...although to be honest I'm kind of thinking the extra sweating may help my weight loss? Is that crazy?

I hope it's not too crazy. I have a specific goal I want to hit by Day 51. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, ...


No comments:

Post a Comment