Friday, June 26, 2015

Just to Say (Whole50, Day 39)

A lady I've known for a while (I knew her when I temped here in the past and she remembered me when I returned) shot me a message earlier asking what I was doing to lose weight, because whatever it was, was working. She said "it really shows! I cant believe no one has said anything! i was like wow, she is dropping weight fast~! Happy Friday! :-)"

Happy Friday indeed.

Always nice to get little confidence boosters like that. Anyway once I have some money to spend, my new best friend is getting some nice flowers at her cubicle. :-)

Final day at work wearing my comfy sneakers, my ratty (seriously I should throw them out) capri jeans, and my t-shirt featuring a T-rex wearing a Hawaiian shirt holding a toy spaceship (bonus if you get the reference). I'll miss the fun of wearing casual stuff to work, but am looking forward to dressing more like a grown up.

11 days until the moment of truth. Those free drinks on the San Diego flight will either be me nursing disappointment or me celebrating my massive victory. And in any case, we ALWAYS get our steps in at Comic-Con. This'll be my first year going with a FitBit, but my friend had one last year and she clocked us at SEVEN MILES by like 2 in the afternoon. So I'm not worried about walking off all the drinking we'll be doing.

And before that, 4th of July Camping Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment