Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"This Thing All Things Devours..." (Whole50, Day 15)

Time. There's no time.

Things have been extremely busy lately. Unfortunately this means a lot of raw fruits and crudites and more eggs than I know what to do with, since I haven't batch-cooked or bought groceries for the house in too long.

In a week we'll be in tech for The Comedy of Errors. It has its kinks to work out, but for the most part it's feeling solid and I'm having a really fun time with it. I wish the damn bugs in the park would stop biting me (through my clothes. It's not like I'm traipsing around in shorts or something. These things are biting my knees through my pants, for heaven's sake).

I did have to lower the daily step goal on my FitBit, for the time being. I want to make sure I'm at least doing SOMEthing, but there's no way I can go walking or jogging for an hour after doing overtime at work (8-6 every day this week), rehearsing until 10, and attempting to get enough sleep to make this all possible. Thankfully the show involves a big opening dance number and a lot of walking, climbing, and hauling set pieces up and down hills in the amphitheatre. So I am getting exercise.

I have to drop off a tax form at my mom's CPA and I have been meaning to do it for about 2 weeks now. I think tonight I'm just going to give it to my mom to give to him, since there's no way I'll be able to get to his office.

On the plus side, this weekend is the one-night Bernstein concert and it'll be fun and hopefully well-received (and, worst case scenario, it goes horribly and people hate it and I mess up and make an idiot of myself, but it's only one night!).

I have no jeans and I need to get some. I wonder if I can visit the Ross by my work at lunch.

There's just no time and my head's just spinning...

No comments:

Post a Comment