Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day

Disneyland was great. I ate a whole bunch of delicious junk food, including:

  • blackened chicken mac and cheese
  • countless Browncoats
  • a churro
  • a salted caramel churro
  • a fried chicken sandwich
  • popcorn
  • strawberry cheesecake
  • pizza
  • a burger and fries
  • my first Manhattan cocktail with drunken cherries (...and my second)
  • boozy chocolate truffles
  • Diet Coke (out of my new BB8 sippy cup)
  • fish tacos
  • pillow chocolates at the Grand Californian
  • bread pudding
  • green apple cheesecake
  • ...and a bunch of other yumminess I can't even remember.
I lost 7 lbs (alas not the goal of 9) on Mostly50. And needless to say, I was pretty bloated and feeling gross after a week of awesomeness. Yesterday (Sunday) I spent the day on a truncated master cleanse (I couldn't do that for more than 24 hours) to get rid of the worst of the bloat, and today's Day 0 in a series of 0s before the next Whole50 (leading up to my April 28th trip to Ashland.) Eggs, some spicy beef, and lots of water to try and get the healthiness flowing again.

Today was super busy at work, but I felt good getting everything caught up and checked off my list. I can update more soon, once life isn't so nuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment