Thursday, May 28, 2015

Shirts. (Whole50, Day 10)

I'm wearing one of my favorite work shirts today.

It doesn't look that great on me anymore.

For one thing, I'm 99% sure my bra size has downshifted (this often happens when I lose weight), so that area of the shirt isn't as...nicely shaped as it used to be. Also it hangs kind of funny on the sides, since I'm pretty sure I've lost a few inches there.

This was one of the few plus-sized garments I had that was properly fitted to both my chest and my tummy. While I'm grateful to be seeing (slow and steady) results in the weight-loss department, I am kind of miffed that I look like a kid dressing in grown-up clothes.

Ah well. I'll buy a new work wardrobe when the big money starts rolling in.

................................................................oh speaking of which I got a new job. More on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment