Monday, August 17, 2015

"Nah, Nah, Honey, I'm Good" (30/30)

Last day of this modified Whole30.

I haven't exercised and don't expect to have lost much weight aside from the initial water/ salt/ sugar weight I put on during the "break" period.

This likely means that simply eating properly isn't going to cause the dramatic weight loss I want, which means what I've already known...that I have to buckle down on exercise.

The coming months are going to be super busy. After we open The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, I go into rehearsals for Evita (which my friend Jennifer will be in; I'm assisting the director). During that period I'll be heading to Portland for my stepbrother's wedding, then on a short Vegas vacation with Panda, then auditions and (hopefully!) rehearsals for A Christmas Carol, then rehearsals for a gig in January I can't quite announce yet. Oh and also I'll be working, and things at work are ramping up.

So, it does seem daunting and overwhelming to figure out a workout schedule that'll produce the results I want during this ridiculously overscheduled time; but, I want this change badly enough that I'll bite the bullet and do it.

Unfortunately it's extremely likely that, with my evening rehearsals and 9-6 work schedule, I'm going to have to forego sleeping in and do my workouts in the early morning. I *hate* doing this, but it's a nice feeling when the workout's already done before breakfast.

Just got to get through today, and tonight's rehearsal. I'll fill y'all in tomorrow with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment