Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Comfort Food. (Whole40, Day 25)

Last night was a rough one for me. I won't go too into it; suffice today I was reminded, several times, of something from a few years ago that really really hurt. So, I came home and cried loudly and raggedly for a few hours, until my face was a mess and I felt a little better.

This morning I made myself a big breakfast for comfort: chicken-and-sundried-tomato sausages, avocado, and eggs.

Breakfast makes me happy. At least until lunch.
If the situation doesn't get better I may need to step back from this production. I'm no use to anyone when I'm this upset, and it's not like it's anyone else's responsibility to make sure I'm all right (it's mine. I take responsibility. And it infuriates me that more people don't take responsibility for themselves.)

OH THE DRAMA. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment