Monday, February 23, 2015

All Right, We're Back in Business (Whole30v2, Day 1)

Well, I did remember to weigh and measure this morning. That's a relief. I'd have felt like a world-class moron if I'd forgotten again.

As of this morning I'd only gained back 2 of the 20 lbs I lost in the last W30, which is encouraging. I also took measurements for:

Upper Arm
Bust (ribs)
Waist
Several points along my abdomen (my waist location changes when I lose/ gain weight...I'm long waisted (short waisted? I can never remember which is which; my waist and hips are far apart)
Thigh

So hopefully we'll see some changes there at the end of this W30, as well.

My friend Jessica started her own Whole30 yesterday!

Had some eggs for breakfast and now...to do some chores. :-p I'm thinking of heading to the museum later since it's my one day off before starting the new gig, but there are a few things I definitely need to get done first.

No comments:

Post a Comment