Sunday, March 1, 2015

Moving Right Along (Whole30 v2, Day 7)

I forgot to measure my neck. Dangit. But I'm still interested in seeing any changes at the end of Whole30 v2, since I forgot to measure anything at all for the first one.

It's Sunday, so Panda and I don't have to work. We're doing this "40 Bags in 40 Days" sort of thing where we're cleaning and organizing different areas of the house, purging a lot of clutter, donating/ recycling a lot of things. This morning we had some breakfast at Bill of Fare, one of our favorite diners. I had a South Meets West omelet with no cheese (steak, onions, bell peppers and jalapenos), and some fresh fruit and several cups of black coffee, which I'm learning to like more and more. When we got home we started watching a miniseries called "The Jinx", which is really fascinating so far. I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with true crime, cold cases, etc. Anyway once I'm done with this episode, our next bit for "40 Bags" will be the bookcases in the bedroom. I feel bad because most of the stuff in there is mine. I love books and I have trouble getting rid of them, but I really do need to cut down on the massive amount of Stuff. I'll keep the very important/ precious ones, but I plan on bringing a lot to the library so other people can enjoy them.

Also, I need to go grocery shopping and buy/ prep lunches for the week. I'm really liking the new (well, ...new again) gig, but even when they cater lunch there's nothing I can really eat on Whole30 so it's good to bring home-cooked food.

We got a ready-made rotisserie chicken the other night, and Panda agreed with me that mine is better. :-) I'm becoming a better cook, with practice.

Not much else to report. Trying to get everything together for the coming week, trying to get as much rest as possible. Hopefully going to start walking or jogging this evening. Really need to build more regular exercise in if I'm going to see real results.

Some friends came over last night for a bit, including J who's also on her own Whole30 adventure. I'm glad she and Jen are both trying it out - it's great to have people to talk to about the process. And having friends working on it themselves, makes me want to step up my game and not slack off.

Happy March! Man, time goes by fast. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment