Sunday, July 19, 2015

A New Adventure. (1/30)

So. Weights and measurements taken this morning. Gained weight back between Whole50 and this modified Whole30, but I'm confident at least some of that will drop off in the first couple of days.

So I'll be feeling things out each day, making sure my food choices are low carb as well as Whole30-appropriate.

My birthday was really fun. We had awesome sushi and sake, then saw Ant-Man in Imax 3D. And last night we saw a friend's cabaret performance in a nice restaurant and (because it was a clean-up day) I enjoyed some iced tea and an Empress Salad, which I'd never tried before.

We'll see how I feel within the next few days - right now I still feel pretty ugggghhhhh, especially considering what feels like a caffeine-related headache, since I haven't had any coffee or tea yet today.

Anyway! Off to rehearsal.

No comments:

Post a Comment