Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Last and Longest Day. (Whole50, Day 50)

I'm too nervous about tomorrow's results. I'm trying to think of tricks that might help me shave a pound or two off the morning weigh-in, which is completely contrary to the whole spirit of this thing (I'm meant to be losing weight, yes, but in a healthful, permanent, and non-obsessive way).

Ironically, one of the reasons I'm stressing so much over it is because there is so much actual other shit over which to stress. My dad's in the hospital (has been in there for several days), so I'm worried about him; my mom's car was broken into the other night and several of her belongings taken (by a worthless sack of human garbage), we're traveling to Comic-Con tomorrow morning which will be fun but it's also a stressful crowded situation AND we're having a shorter trip, so it's imperative that I try to LOWER my stress levels about everything, and, well...it's just been a bit of a high-blood-pressure couple of days.

Which probably means that in the last 50 days I've gained 60 pounds. Because that's how my body likes to reward me for surviving minor challenges.

I'm remembering. I'm remembering to breathe. I'm breathing. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment