Friday, January 22, 2016

Opening Night (Whole50, Day 22)

I don't know why I keep looking at my chart to see what day I'm on. I started on January 1st, it's January 22nd, hence, it's Day 22. I think my brain is just fried since it's tech week and I haven't been sleeping very well lately.

Tonight we open The MoMologues, and I'm excited. It's a sweet little play and I think the locals will get a kick out of it. We have a few nice little tributes in there to our friends who are moms, and we even have (Whole30-friendly!) tart cherry juice to drink in lieu of wine...it's Gilroy. There is usually wine involved.

Some of the simple elastic sports bras I've been using are no longer viable. Even though they were tighter than anything when I started (which is good...I'm...well-endowed and need to be...snugly supported when I'm exercising) they're basically just a form-fitting crop top now, and I need to remedy that. I got paid this week, so this weekend I'll see if I can't find myself a couple of smaller ones. My bra size has continued to go down, but it's a little disheartening since (like the rest of me) my boobs are looking a little worse for wear. I'm doing some research on lifts, tucks, and other surgical options for way down the road when I've reached goal weight and stayed there for a bit. I'd hate to think that after working so hard for so long I'll have the nasty wrinkly skin of The Pale Man from Pan's Labyrinth.

Goals.
On the plus side, I can see a bit of definition around my collarbone now - I've always liked how that looks on women and our backstage lights are particularly flattering. And of course I can't deny the immense help to my figure (and confidence) that a good bra can be.

Today is a walking day (I'll run tomorrow when I have a bit more freedom between auditions and performance. Oh have I mentioned I have two auditions, for four projects, tomorrow morning and I'm not feeling prepared? No? I'M FRIED.)

No comments:

Post a Comment