Monday, April 25, 2016

Three More Days. (Whole50, Day 48)

More than any other wholesomething (even the longer ones!), this one feels like it's seriously dragging. I'm so bored with Whole30-friendly foods. I long for sweets, or a sandwich, or a gigantic glass of wine.

I'm sure some of this is due to stress and things at home. It's actually kind of depressing to think that my mind immediately wants to self-medicate with junk foods. But...I have to say, it's been beneficial to be on the Whole50 this time around. Otherwise I'm sure I'd have gained a lot of weight back, and made myself even more sick and unhappy, because when I'm stressed the first thing I want is alcohol and the second thing I want is ALL THE CAKE.

Hyperbole And a Half: baby Allie Brosh is my spirit animal
Today's pretty slow, for a Monday.

I went to a really fun event this weekend for the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death. I'm really glad I went. But dressing up for it was a problem; I no longer have any Renaissance bodices that fit properly.

Also, I need to go down another cup size in my bra, I think. My boobs are decreasing at an alarming rate whereas my belly, thighs, and butt seem quite content to stay as big as they can, for as long as they can.

Even though I forgot to take tape-measurements (I think...?) at the beginning of this Whole50, I should take them at the end. I can at least compare them to where I was a year ago. Since I started running I know my legs have decreased in size, which is nice since that was a weird disproportionate part of my shape I really didn't like.

It occurs to me I have no idea how much "lift" procedures cost. Loose skin is becoming more of a problem, on a larger portion of my body, and it's bugging the crap out of me. That's another thing I should research. 

Sigh - I told you it was a slow day. And of course it's going to be slow...I'll be on vacation in 3 days!



No comments:

Post a Comment