Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Week From Tomorrow (Whole65, Day -8)

My new scale arrived in an Amazon locker tonight. It actually came with a new tape measure, too, which is kind of cool.

Here is the information I'll be gathering the morning of Friday the 13th:

  • Weight
  • Inches
    • Upper arm
    • Bust
    • Waist
    • Hips
    • Thigh
  • Photo of face
  • Photo of body full on
  • Photo of body from the side
For the two last ones I'll need to figure out a full-length mirror of some kind. I'll be getting paid on the 12th so perhaps I can pick up a cheap one at Target or something.

I feel really ...puffy. And lethargic. Part of me is looking forward to feeling better and less bloated on this thing. Part of me is fighting off serious pessimism about the weight loss aspect.

I'm thinking I should make a spreadsheet of progress since I've been kind of bad about checking things beyond my weight.

Let's see if I can track down my previous measurements...

No comments:

Post a Comment