Monday, July 11, 2016

Birthday Week (Whole65, Day 60)

We're in the home stretch (again.) Part of me is excited for 3 days off (I've taken to calling it Rumshpringa, haha), and for my birthday. Part of me is terrified I won't have lost any weight or inches.

On Sunday (my 32nd birthday) the training program has me slated to run four miles. I actually looked online to see whether people tended to weigh more or less after a run, and the results are mixed (it's all water weight; if you sweat a lot, that weight will show as lost, but if you drink a lot of water during the workout it'll show as gained. It doesn't represent fat lost or gained).

I'm thinking I'll get up early, go for a run, then shower and weigh in and measure. Then, breakfast with Panda, Jen, and her boyfriend, and then a birthday picnic. The next two days will be "business as usual" with work and rehearsal (and running on Tuesday), but I'll be off-plan as far as eating goes so I plan on enjoying myself.

Tonight I have my (postponed) costume fitting for Julius Caesar. I'm looking forward to seeing what I have to work with. I really, truly love Sanborn Park (the second of three parks I'll be performing in this summer, and the home of this particular company). It's so beautiful.

As much as I loved Love's Labour's Lost (and as happy as I'll be to remount it this fall), I have to say, Caesar is becoming one of my favorite theatre experiences. I'm a lucky girl to be on this team, and I'm really thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment