Friday, July 1, 2016

It Marches On (Whole65, Day 50)

Geez, how is it frickin' July already?

Thankfully we get Monday off to celebrate 4th of July. Un-thankfully, I'll need to steer clear of the best and tastiest barbecues and beers. My birthday is on the 17th, and that'll be my first day off after Whole65 is complete. I am thinking I should probably eat cake and ice cream for all three meals. You know, get it out of my system.

I'll only have 3 days off, since I'm planning on doing a very short program before Julius Caesar opening and our Mexico trip. Then I'll have just under 2 weeks.

Because my body will cheerfully pack on 16 pounds of fat if I eat a single cupcake, and then somehow retain all 16 pounds if I eat celery and run 30 miles a day for 3 months, it's quite possible that I will see a loss of progress during these times. However, I need to watch and see what happens and try not to be too pessimistic. A big overall goal is to find a program I can stick with long-term, where I can get the results I want eventually and then maintain them.

Julius Caesar opens in 4 weeks, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment