Saturday, July 30, 2016

Wherefore Rise You Now (Whole10 Results)

I didn't finish properly so the readings are probably inaccurate. Last night's opening was really good. I love that play, and the people involved, so much. The rest of my night was horrible and so, after midnight, I weighed myself (likely racking up a higher number than I'd have seen if I'd waited until morning/ run) and ate the tiny cake that I'd been saving from the restaurant trip with my mom.

I was 3.6 lbs heavier than when I finished the Whole65, which all (ALL) things considered isn't so bad. I'm not even jonesing to go all-out on treats during this break, although I plan on treating myself to a glass of wine with friends after tonight's show.

Vacation next week will be nice I think. I'll take pictures.

I have an audition this morning that I don't care very much about - all I want to do is get back to the park and be Portia, and the citizen, and Dardanius (...just someone else) for a little while.

I love this play. It's been such a saving grace for me.

I don't know what I'm going to do when it closes.

No comments:

Post a Comment