Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Girl vs Food (Whole45, Day 17)

I've been watching Man vs Food on Netflix lately. I miss that show. And I have a bit of a celebricrush on Adam Richman. What can I say, dreamy-eyed boys who like to travel and eat kind of do it for me.

It's also making me think about foods I'd like to indulge in once Whole45 is over.

I've been doing a little better. Walking more and more and sweating out at the park (still haven't worked up to a full C25K jogging session, but slowly building up my endurance.) I want so, so badly for this to work.

Skin is looking a little better, by degrees. As are my nails, which I've been helping along by keeping them polished (gotta work on that tonight).

I really want a whiskey and soda, and an ice cream sundae. In that order. But more than either of those I want to lose all this extra weight and feel more alive and awake. (Then I can really *enjoy* the occasional cocktail and dessert, amirite?) :)

OH AND...

Of all the things. We met Tommy Wiseau in San Francisco on Saturday night, which was crazy and fun but we didn't get home until around 4AM and I was a mess the next day, when I had to go house-manage a matinee. At the matinee one of our patrons had a freaking stroke in the middle of the performance, and I had to call 911 and try to convince his elderly friends not to undermine the Emergency Technicians' advice (because of course they know best...ugh). Stress on a stick. The gentleman seemed to be fine and they took him to Kaiser just to check him out. Then we finished up the show.

Of all the fucking days to not be able to have a drink, or some comfort food! Yeesh. Only two more HM gigs at that house though, so it'll be good to wrap up that chain. It's not a good trade off of stress, responsibility and unpleasantness vs. the pay. I like them fine, but I'm not in a mental place right now where I can handle that kind of work/ life imbalance haha.

Got the treatment email for the film I'm working on in the fall...turns out one of the nicer patrons I assisted this past week is playing my father in it. HAH. Small world, isn't it? Got that, the tentative shooting schedule, as well as the schedule for Spelling Bee in the late summer. I should finally be able to get all my calendars in order this week, which will be a load off. Unfortunately that's what my excuse was for slacking off on memorizing 4 projects...so...well, crap. Gotta get to work.

It feels very nice to have work, though. I'm super excited for the upcoming things. And hopefully by the time they put a camera on me I'll be looking a little more camera-ready. ;-)

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment