Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Halfway There... (Whole45, Day 24)

As of yesterday, I'm half done with this Whole45. Proud of myself for sticking to it for so long, but also very much looking forward to a boozy Irish coffee and my Easter/ anniversary candy once I'm all done.

Panda and I celebrated our fifth anniversary by doing an overnight trip to Monterey this past weekend. It was really nice. We relaxed a lot, we stood on the beach chatting and watched the waves, he grilled us some steaks, we watched some baseball and read books. Oh and we did our laundry...haha we brought it with us so we didn't have to pay at the laundromat. Thrifty, and practical.

I got some new meds for my face, including a topical antibiotic and more Retin-A. Fingers crossed it'll work.

Everything else is going ok - nice, boring, not too crazy. Working slowly on memorizing things for upcoming projects before rehearsals begin next month.

Oh and I finally watched The Babadook. Loved it. Super impressed. If you haven't seen it yet, stop reading and watch it right now.

That's it, just a quick entry to let y'all know I'm halfway there and still kickin'. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment