Friday, October 2, 2015

Wonderland.

I'd missed this place.
Whole40 was a success.

I hit my goal, just barely. Lost a couple of inches off of my hips and thighs, and a quarter-inch off my neck (although I could be measuring wrong.)

195.

It's been almost ten years since I've seen this side of 200. And I'm not interested in going back. Let's keep this progress going!

A few days of treats and celebration, then healthy eating (with dairy and some legumes; basic low carb) after that.

Whole75 begins on October 10th (same day as the ArtsWalk.) And I'm actually...kind of looking forward to it.

I thought I'd cry when this happened. Maybe I still will.

Maybe I am.

You're supposed to spell it "Onederland." I don't, for this reason.
Got it. Looks like "The Oh-nee-ders."
Time to celebrate! Portland and Vegas, here I come!!






2 comments: