Sunday, March 8, 2015

Exhausting Weekend (Whole30v2, Day 14)

Tomorrow I'll be halfway through Whole30 number 2. This weekend was crazy - Friday, Saturday and today I subbed for the resident House Manager at the Fox Theatre (it's gorgeous) for Les Misérables. It was really fun and I love the people on their staff, but I'm seriously exhausted from all the running around. Matinées are always ridiculously busy and crazy, but it was even crazier today since the downstairs (accessible) ladies' room was out of commission so intermission was like 25 minutes long. Ladies do NOT like waiting in line for the facilities.

Saturday morning I had a season audition for a big company for which I've never worked, but I have seen a lot of their productions and would love to get involved.

It's about 6:30 and I'm home finally. I should really make some chicken thighs, but I want to go to bed like, now. I had a banana and some almond butter...ugh. I do need to make the chicken. It's for the week's lunches, too.

Blargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment